Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Situation or SWOT Analysis


What I think my Situation or SWOT analysis should be for CBWC:

  • A situation analysis is sometimes referred to as a SWOT analysis—that is, the firm should identify its internal strengths (S) and weaknesses (W) and also examine external opportunities (O) and threats (T).

  • Strengths: Established, successful, global operation, with sales in USA, Europe and Asia, which is synonymous with social responsibility and environmentalism. 
  • Weakness: We would have to learn what are Weakness are. 
  • Opportunities: I would like to expand my company  to starting pushing more product lines to compete with the ‘private-in house brands’ offered the supermarkets, and in developing countries.
  • Makes sales and putting  CBWC in the market of South America. There will be a growing demand for CBWC since they like ice cream also can expand the company to new markets like Asia.
  • Threats: Now I know that my company will run into major competitors that have already have been out for awhile like Starbucks, Dunkin Dunkin Donuts, Jamba Juice or Krafts food, Popsicles etc. 
My quote from pages 22 out of the book By Charles W. Lamb, Joseph F. Hair, Jr, Carl McDaniel


No comments:

Post a Comment